Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm so thrilled to have followers!  Thank you all for your lovely comments.  I'll be putting on more pictures later this week end.  Making cards is one of my favorite past times.  I sometimes just don't bother with the house work ect. when a knew idea hits me!  You fellow crafters know what I mean! LOL!  I make cards for soldiers with the Cricut group and Cricut card fairies.  I also make center pieces for my church coffee tables using my scrapbook and card making skills.  I enjoy that also and will have to post pictures when I get the next group done.  I don't know about the rest of you but can't think of any thing more fun than creating something from all the scraps of paper, ribbon, and flowers except maybe shopping for all those things!

No comments:

Post a Comment