Monday, August 12, 2013

Gifts for family

I've finished all the shadow boxes now and will try to get pictures on here soon.  Yesterday I started some more gifts for my daughter and daughter-in-law.  I saw a picture on face book, don't know who the designer was, of a plaque that said family birthdays and had the months listed at the bottom.  There were strings or cord with little tags and on the tag were names of family who had birthdays in that month.  I've used the idea but changed the look of the plaque and I'm using wooden tags and jute to hold them on one plaque.  Probably won't get much else done this week as I go to work tomorrow and this week end family is coming in from out of town. 
I have to start real early or I'd never get the cards and gifts made in time for Christmas.  It seems so weird to be making Christmas things this early but I love it so I don't mind being a little weird!
                                                           God Bless
                                                            Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment